Monday, March 13, 2006

my purchase

fuckin' ebay bitches, they don't got no respect for motherfucka's that done bid first, make me have to hawk watch my shit up to the last second, drivin' up the cost another $80 bucks. but fuckin' hell now, i gots a Nord Lead 2x synth on the way to add to my meager arsenal of noise making devices. i'm excited! not about having to use my evil mbna credit card of which i am trying to pay off. but sometimes you gotta think real deep about these things, and when it came down to it, the fundamental issue was, why wait another two fucking months for this damn machine? my stoop jobs aren't going anywhere, the shit is gonna get paid off, so yeah. i also acquired an additional snare drum stand yesterday and now have a second drum kit set-up for my personal practice type use in the attic room (i'm right handed and tommi's a lefty), cuz i need to learn to play the damn things at least on a basic level. got the kit pointed right at "dick's" house, tho most of the sound appears to travel right down into my roommate bildo's room, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home