Monday, July 17, 2006

my drunken shame

so i was such a damn fool this weekend. i worked like all fucking week like 55 hours, plus rehearsing and shit for a lot too, and what do i do saturday night? i go out with mikey and get fucking shit faced on vodka. i fucking puked for like the first time in like forever, it was stupid! fortunately i left the bars before doing anything stupid, like going home with some ugly guy and puking all over their toliet. what i learned was this: i should always leave my cell phone at home when i go out getting trashed in the castro because - 1. it always looks tacky in my pants pocket, and - 2. i always end up drunk dialing or drunk texting stupid boys i shouldn't be talking to anyways cuz they already dissed me cuz they stupid fools and it ain't like i got anything to say to them that isn't gonna make me look totally retarded because, cuz while it might seem like a good idea at the time all i will feel is utterly stressed out and shamed at the silliness and stupidity of my actions whilst drunk the previous night. i text stupid cuban art boy, never can i ever be seen by him again, my only hope being that he has completely forgotten my existance and my drunken actions merely perplexed him, though most likely i came across like a psycho. whatever. then somehow in the middle of puking i got a call from bryan the flirt/tease and somehow managed to pull my shit together and have some kind of conversation the contents of i remember very little, though i believe i called him back later on and left some kind totally dumb voice mail. i always seem to talk to him while completely trashed. he probably thinks i'm alcoholic, haha. all this while i'm also trolling for guys on adam4adam, god damn i'm dumb bitch, haha. and so how did i spend my one day off? completely fucking hungover, and it was sunny and nice and wonderful beach weather, i'm sure. but i did get a call from the sfpd, and it turns out they found my wallet, stolen on pink saturday, minus the $25 i had in it. but i did find my missing social security card which had been in my wallet for the whole two years or so i thought it was lost! so i got my wallet back, yay! cuz it had sentimental value since it was a gift from tommi from his trip to italy and it's less bulky than the crappy one i bought for $7.50 a couple weeks back. yay stupid drunken me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home