Tuesday, February 21, 2006

our upcoming live show

fucking hell, we're playing live for the first time in just over two years this friday. it's a bit scary, tho i feel that we're pretty ready. really, other than a couple potential missed drum cues, the only fuck ups will probably be my fault, cuz i can't hardly sing worth a good god damn on like half my songs. tho it should probably go alright as long as i'm not too nervous, but i have a bit of anxiety just thinking about it right now. i've never much enjoyed performing, and being that it's just the two of us, me and tommi, there's not really anyone else there to pickup the slack. i mean if all i had to do was just sing, or just play guitar, it'd be a lot easier. it'd also be a lot easier if my dumb songs weren't so retardedly confusing for tommi. oh woe is me. however, save yr pity for my poor roommates and neighbors who have had to tolerate us rehearsing nearly everyday for the past month and a half. as nick said this afternoon, "u guys aren't gonna go play the same songs again, are you?"

1 Comments:

Blogger TheCharlie said...

I'm coming, and Mandy too. We might bring some peeps from work also. I was just thinking... I think almost the last time you played live (unless there was some other stuff... maybe) was with us... Statutory Dan. Holy shit! I wonder if those guys are dead yet.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home