Wednesday, March 22, 2006

tony v

kiss me on the dance floor, my favorite thing, waiting for this moment, make me feel alive. manifest this image, i will disappoint you, yr failed expectation, my charismatic bitch. kiss me with yr poison, what can i say? everything i wanted, but only for this moment, the water comes down, warm water in my eyes, disappoint me, i am not what you want. call me on my birthday, so unfortunately aborted sincere, it's so good to see you, i told you i'm easy to find. i don't need charisma. but, just one song, could take us away. i'll see you when i see you.

lame.

at some point there will be some coherence. ugh. stupid boy. so, ugh, fucking gorgeous, stupid, dumb, and hot. drama at the bar. not really. so awesome to see you, you thought of dropping by my work, but you didn't, cuz yr lame. but it don't matter, cuz yr lame. cuz you here with yr friends, i'm here with my friend, what you doing, fall over, yr friends, holds you, dances against you, yr his, he is not yr friend, he is more. you wanna get together sometime, oh you have a boyfriend now, like i care? instantly, from oh it's so awesome to see you, to oh, see you, oh, tony voong, see you the fuck around, beautiful dumb fuck. maybe someday you can "bust a nut" in my mouth again, cuz even though yr a drunk dumbass, yr still pretty cute. per my self respect that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home