Tuesday, April 04, 2006

vote westly

cuz angelides' stupid fucking party planner can't get her god damn shit together. tomorrow at my dumb job numbah 1, we be catering a fund raiser for angelides, and like a week ago, the numbers were at 400 people, but then they went down to 325. but then all day today, damn bitch be calling up mags the event designer, and first goes to 340, then an hour later, 355. then once everything is straightened out with the fucking rentals and paperwork, all bullshit that I had to do, the damn bitch has the nerve to call back and say, oh, we're gonna need to go to 375. fuckin' cunt, yeah sure i got 45 minutes of overtime, but fucking shit, i do need a break every now and then, don't i? ended up going straight over to dumb job numbah 2, and here i be, well on my way towards gettin' drunk, cuz fuck it, i'm grossin' over $200 today.

did my fuckin' taxes yesterday, fuck the god damn federal government for trying to take more money from me. fuck that shit, and fuck that war. i had no problem cutting a check to the CA state taxes, cuz I know that goes to something actually useful, but fuck them federal taxes, all subsidizing corporation and rich motherfuckers. fuck that shit. ain't getting no more of my money, i'm a strugglin' musician, right...

looking to purchase one of them line6 pod xt thingys, cuz my girl jaye in LA was like they the shit, so i'm torn as to whether or not to get one of the pod things or a live type one for a hundred bucks more. also trying to score the shit off ebay at like 2/3rds the price. not that i would ever have time to use it though. another 60 hour week this is gonna be, and my poor little drummer is sick with what i done had last week, oh the tragedy of it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home